Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Well, we are having a rough start to the new year. Boo had a little cough yesterday, and then woke up in the night barking like a seal and gasping. She's never been croupy before, so it scared me a bit. We sat in the steamy bathroom for awhile and that helped enormously. Poor little thing is so sick. Jer and I are both a little sick with colds too. We will celebrate with chicken noodle soup and juice today. I have my favorite Lemon Ginger Echinacea drink that I drink hot like tea. We gave Boo a little taste and she loved it.

Hope everyone else is having a Happy January 1st!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that Brooke is sick! I hope that she feels better soon. Adam had Croup last year and it was so hard to watch him cough like that. I hope she kicks it soon and that the soup and drink helps. Your drink sounds good though, I think we are going to try it.

    ReplyDelete