Monday, January 21, 2008

When Grandma comes to town...

When Grandma comes to town, we do fun girl things. Like curl Brookie's hair. Typically, I'm lucky that we both leave the house with clothes on and hair in a ponytail. No time for curls. But the first day grandma was here, she bought Boo her first curlers. Mom put Boo's hair up in little tiny curlers, and man did she look cute with her hair rolled up in little blue curlers. I could have taken her to church just like that.


But then the curlers came out, and my oh my. Boo with curls. She out-cuted herself.

9 comments:

  1. That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Honestly, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! She looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear those when I was a kid! She looks so adorable! Grandma's are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO CUTE! I loved my sponge rollers... she looks so cute with curls! Which grandma? Your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. that is darling. I have to say, my daughter (5) has never had sponge curlers. I will have to try that! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter can't even keep a princess or barbie band-aid on for more than 5 minutes. What's your secret?! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea! She looks so stinkin' cute. I just love those sponge curlers. It is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute! She looks a lot like your mom and Sara to me!

    ReplyDelete