Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cold Eeze


My mom talked me into trying these Cold Eeze lozenges when I've felt like I was getting a cold. The manufacturers claim that taking these lozenges will decrease the length of your cold.

I was skeptical. But now I am a believer. I have sucked on these (one every two hours) as soon as I have felt a cold coming on, four times now. The first two times, I felt better the next day, the second two times I felt better after the second day.

Just note, I am talking about the lozenges. There is some question as to whether the nasal spray causes you to lose your sense of smell, so I don't recommend trying that. I like the lemon lime flavored ones, but don't care for the honey-lemon or cherry flavored. I buy them from CVS, but I have seen them at Wal-Mart as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment