Thursday, November 8, 2007


We are slowly adjusting to daylight savings time. I miss the days when Indiana didn't participate in daylight savings.

Boo is learning new words and signs every week. Today Jer taught her to say 'ball'. For some kids, that is one of their first words. But she had kind of interesting first words like 'sock' and 'wow'. My favorite sign that she does is 'thank you' (she learned that on Halloween). Oh, and she will sing 'ee-i-ee-i-oh' with me. I love that!

Her hair is long enough now to put in two pigtails. I took this picture the other day when we were outside raking leaves. I sent this picture to my mom and she said, "What happened to your baby? This is a little girl!" Too true, and a little sad. But I love all the new things she does everyday.



Jer's dad is coming for a couple of days this weekend. It's been about a year since we have seen him, so it will be nice for him to play with Boo and see how grown up she is.
Boo and I were at the bookstore earlier this week and I found a sequel to "Llama llama red pajama", one of Boo's favorite books. I really enjoy it too, and it's a good thing because we read it several times a day. A few months ago Boo went through a phase in which she would choose a book and want it to be read over and over and over again. I decided that three read throughs was my limit, and then the book 'disappeared' and she would have to get a new one. There were about 4 books that she always chose, so those are the four books I have memorized. :) But I digress. At B&N we found a sequel called "Llama llama mad at mama". I read through it and it is another very cute picture book.

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is so cute! I love it when you can put pigtails on little girls. I have just barely been able to start braiding Noelle's hair and I love it. I have never read those children's books but they look so cute! It sounds like your little girl is already on her way to speaking sentences. I love it being able to see the stages of my kids. Although the tantrums are a trial. (=

    ReplyDelete