Monday, November 26, 2007

Life is interrupting my blog

I have so much to blog about and no time to do it!

We are decorating for Christmas.

I have book club on Wednesday and we will be discussing The Count of Monte Cristo. I love that book, but so far am only half way through. I have 500 pages to get through by Wednesday night. :0

I am getting a root canal tomorrow. :(

I will try to get some more pictures of our Christmas tree in progress up and I have to blog about our Bulgarian meal from last weekend, and my ebay successes! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Ouch for the root canal! I hope that it goes well. I love that book too and I wish you luck on the 500 pages. And I am excited to see what else you have to say. It sounds like your life is so fun and full of family and love! I loved reading about your thanksgiving! It looked amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you're in school all over again - read asignments, drilled, and P.E. with the decorations. We never do grow up do we?

    http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete