Friday, October 24, 2008

Build-A-Panda

I can't believe I forgot to blog this back in August, it was such an event. For Boo's birthday, our good friend took us to Build-A-Bear in the mall so Boo could, well, Build-A-Bear. You know how she is NUTS about her stuffed bears and dogs. She walked into the store, squealed with delight, and grabbed about five (unstuffed) animals from the bins, and hugged them as tight as she could. I've never seen her so happy. She really only wanted to carry around unstuffed animals, but Mary and Beth talked her into just one. And the panda has rarely been out of her sight since.




You can see in the pictures the puppy that is THE PUPPY of the world (thanks again Hamblins!) If you're keeping track, Boo's regular peeps include an elephant, a panda, a teddy bear, and a puppy. The monkey, cat, another teddy bear, and giraffe rotate in as needed.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad she loves that puppy. Here's a big fat "your welcome" from the hamblins. So I am thinking our little girls are looking a lot a like. Is it just me? (to make a fair assessment I would have to post some pics, I will get right on that.)

    ReplyDelete