Thursday, December 13, 2007

Vacuuming like Mrs. King

I was vacuuming this morning. First I walk through the downstairs and pick up everything on the floor. Then I get the vacuum and get started while Boo walks through the downstairs and puts everything back on the floor. So I end up vacuuming around things anyway. It reminded me of the opening sequence of "Scarecrow and Mrs. King", where she lifts the vacuum over the huge pile of her boys' toys. Did anyone else watch that show? I loved cute, confused Kate Jackson, and hunky Bruce Boxleitner chasing down the bad spies in his nice shoes and suit.

And wouldn't you know....YouTube has it! So here is the opening sequence of the first season of "Scarecrow and Mrs. King". The vacuum part is right towards the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment