Friday, October 12, 2007

"You might say he found a key for every door"

Boo and I were listening to John Denver, and Rocky Mountain High is playing over in my head.





Boo and I were out for a walk this afternoon and a woman walked by with her dog. Boo was so excited, and toddled after them. She kept going for quite awhile, then I think she realized that she wasn't going to catch up to them. Boy was that a disappointment. She rarely melts down, but this was too much for her. I think that fact that she also has four molars coming in didn't help.




Yesterday,
Boo and I got out the Fall/Halloween decorations. I pulled out her Halloween costume from last year (a sleep sack made into a jack-o-lantern, oh it is so cute!) and put it on her favorite bear. Peter gave her this bear before he left on his mission, and oh how Boo loves this bear. I have to mention here what a sacrifice it was for Peter to get this bear for Boo. He got it from the Build A Bear workshop, so not only did he have to actually go shopping, he had to pick out a name and clothes for the bear. And KISS the heart that went inside. So anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Boo with her pumpkin bear.


1 comment: