Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"You came to a concert and didn't bring anything?"

Boo is in bed (bless her) and J is in Pittsboro tonight, so I'm settling in for a night of blogging, NCIS and The Biggest Loser.

I finished watching "Music and Lyrics" today and really enjoyed it. I loved Hugh Grant in Sense and Sensibility. Ah, the awkward silences and uncomfortable situations. I saw "About A Boy" a couple of years ago and loved him in that as well.









And now for Boo. But now it is time. We got her a potty seat last week...one of those that sits on the real toilet. I have no desire to have a mini-potty to clean out. The first time she sat on it, she was so pleased to be up there and so darn cute I had to take a picture. I will not embarrass you or her by posting them here, but I will have to at least send them to grandparents. She has four swollen spots on her gums where her molars are coming in, poor kid. She was only mildly affected when her other teeth came in, but this has been a trial for her. She's not eating well, and not sleeping well at naps, although fortunately (for her and me) she sleeps great at night.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading all that! To get the playlist, go to projectplaylist.com Not the most user friendly site (I hate it) but it gets the job done. And more importantly...I hate baseball season! House and Prison Break. You just don't do that to a girl!!! Grrrr!!! I'm off to watch the fatties. Have a fabulous night!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Count of Monte Cristo". I read it for a book club a couple of years ago. Like you, I was hooked pretty quickly. I never had a chance to go to the actual bookclub meeting, though.

    ReplyDelete