Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Halloween Party


The Scott's had a great Halloween party this evening. The babies were so cute in their costumes. Hannah was great for the camera, she even blew me kisses. :) About the only time I didn't have my camera, Boo, Hannah and Noah climbed up on the low table and sat there in a line smiling. I'm downloading the pictures from my camera right now, so hopefully there are some cute ones.


Elizabeth knows how to do a party! She had great activities for the older kids (older being older than 2) and Halloween theme food: "mummies" - hot dogs wrapped in strips of crescent rolls; "graveyard" - dirt pudding; "spiders" - crackers, cheese, raisins, pretzels; "jack-o-lanterns" - hollowed out oranges filled with fruit; "witches hats" - upside down fudge stripes with Hershey's kisses on top. We had a great time!



Hannah


Katie


Noah


Cannon

.



3 comments:

  1. You beat me to the punch. I'm uploading my pictures to my storage site right now so I can get our post up about the party. I guess I'll add a link to your post. I tried so hard to beat you. Well, okay, not that hard...we watched Journeyman from Tivo first. Glad you had a good time. Thanks for coming.
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment over at our blog. I don't think the laptop was your key to success, becuase I had ours out too. I think my problem was I watched a "suck you in" show and couldn't pay much attention to the blogging. You can't blink or you'll miss Journeyman going forward or backward in time. :)

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! There is some free ladybug scrapbooking downloads that would be adorable with Brooke's costume!

    ReplyDelete