Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Advent Mittens

Last year I saw Advent Mittens somewhere...there is a mitten for each day from December 1st-24th, and tucked inside each mitten is a Christmas activity to do that day. So of course I thought, "GREAT IDEA! I think I'll make some." After talking to my mom, we decided to do it together...and make a lot of sets. Because if one set is fun, ten sets must be AWESOME. So my mom embroidered and cut the mittens, and I sewed them up and made the activity papers.


And guess what. I finished. Project: done and done. Impressed?

Boo and I have had a ball doing our daily Christmas activities. Kitty has been sick all week, so next week we will be playing a bit of catch up.
Coming soon...pictures of our fun!

1 comment:

  1. These are SOOO cute and we have LOVED the set you sent us. Next year, I am totally going to get some cool looking string and hang them up on it with cute clothes pins. Thanks for the great gift!

    ReplyDelete