Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some like her in the pot

Kitty is a kick.

She is addicted to climbing. She's very aware of when my attention is otherwise occupied and makes a run for the desk or the table.

If I'm distracted for long enough and a door has been left open, she's happily splashing in the toilet.

She has gappy front teeth, molars, and no other teeth.

She likes to crawl into small spaces.

She's either hyperlexic or just lucky.
She really did do this herself.

She is the clumsiest child I have ever met. If a piece of furniture is in the same room as she is, she will bump her head on it on her way to climbing up it after which she will fall off of it.

And she has discovered a new love: coloring.
She carefully selected her crayons and made her scribbles.

And fell off the chair twice.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of kid. I can't wait to see her in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her huge dark eyes! She's such a cute little girl. And her hair seems to be taking off and growing like a weed lately! Hope you guys are well!

    ReplyDelete