Friday, September 3, 2010

Grilled Potato Fries

I found a new food blog...Judicial Peach. Maybe I just like it because it's written by a young attorney.

I had BBQ chicken slated for dinner and adapted this recipe for Grilled Potato Fries. They were spic-ay. I loved them, but J says they were just a tad too spicy. I used white potatoes only this time around, but can't wait to try them with sweet potatoes.

Grilled Potato Fries

7 Idaho potatoes
1/4 cup canola oil (a tad less than 1/4 cup)
2 tsp Kosher salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder

Scrub the potatoes. Cut them in half lengthwise, then lay them flat and cut lengthwise at 1/2" intervals. In a large mixing bowl, toss the potato wedges, oil and spices.

Grill on medium-high for about 10 minutes per side.

No comments:

Post a Comment