Friday, October 23, 2009

I need a coffee!


We aren't coffee drinkers. So I was a little surprised when Boo ran up to me yesterday and urgently exclaimed, "Mom! I need a coffee!"

What?

"MOM! I need a COFFEE! I NEED a coffee! I NEED A COFFEE!"

I just looked at her, realizing that if she had a secret coffee stash, that would explain some of her boundless energy and constant stream of chatter.

With an exasperated sigh, she led me to our copy machine and handed me the coloring page she wanted to COPY.

5 comments:

  1. Riley does that too! that and thingers (fingers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these fun little glimpses into your lives. It was great to see the little ones in their costumes yesterday, hope everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. ;) I love it. Little kid mispronunciations are the best.

    ReplyDelete