Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lady Chat

Boo is amusing us all with her new phrases. Here's my top 10 list of things she says:

10. "Wake up eyes! No close eyes more, Mommy."
9. "Where Grandpa go?" when Grandpa walks out of webcam range.
8. "Fun at school!"
7. She piles stuffed animals from Target into the cart, and Dad says she has to put them all back. "Otay. Just take one. Horsey".
6. "Ducky, where aaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuuu?"
5. "Potty quick!" (the need is always urgent)
4. "What?" (this one makes me nuts, she says it 50 times a day, no doubt because I say it to her 50 times a day)
3. "Daddy's the Boss"
2. "Yay! Mommy did it!" when I finally got the Christmas tree down.
1. If I tell her 'no': "Maybe ask Daddy."

4 comments:

  1. That was so darn cute! Number 3 and 1 are our favs. It totally makes us miss Brooke ssooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She does say a lot. I'm impressed. Love number 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! We do miss you all. No. 7 is so believable, and No. 5 will always bring back memories of strawberry lemonade at Mimi's Cafe. What a delightful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one especially made me laugh, because Paul doesn't even bother asking me. We were at a friend's house, and they were having brownies, and he asked for one. She told him he needed to ask him mom if it was okay. He turned around and said, "Daddy, can I have a brownie?"

    I love number 7 too. Preschoolers have a surprising knack for manipulation, don't they?

    ReplyDelete