Saturday, May 17, 2008

Painting the front room

We have this really big room in the front of our house. We have been wanting to paint it for awhile, but the vaulted ceilings put a damper on my motivation to paint. But with Em here, I decided to take it on.

Choosing a color was probably the worst. We tried four samples before we finally settled on Cincinnatian Hotel Carl Tan. Thanks to Elizabeth for her 11th hour advice.


Before pictures, with everything prepped.


We got the first coat on Friday night. It went pretty quick, thanks to help from Em and Elizabeth. That's me up on the extension ladder.

Em and I did the second coat on Saturday. It took much longer than expected, we were so relieved to have it done. We got the room put back together this week, and I am very pleased with how it turned out. Pictures of the finished product soon to come.

1 comment: