Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween


I'm having camera issues again. I think it's the card...I hope it's the card. Otherwise I may be in the market for a new camera. I have been eyeing the new Nikon that also takes video. But oh that price tag.

ANYWAY, most of my Halloween pictures were lost, but I salvaged one of Cinderella Boo. My efforts to talk her into being a doctor for Halloween were all in vain. She insisted on being a "boo-foo pincess". And that she was.

I lost all the Kitty pictures, but we'll recreate Kitty the pumpkin and take some more. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. About the amazon storefront - do you have an affiliates account? It's fairly easy to set up an account as an amazon affiliate, then through your affiliate account it is very easy to set up a storefront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your girls are SO beautiful! I love checking you blog and your post a while ago made me laugh so hard--about DO you have a crouton? I still think of it and smile. "I'm sick of talkin' about this." Classic.

    ReplyDelete