Monday, December 1, 2008

What the Smith boys said...

Check out this list of hilarious kid sayings. I laughed out loud at most of them. A few of my favorites:

Simon, in a toga, with an accent: “I am Caesar Augustus! And I decree that from now on, all children in this house may consume candy at their pleasure!”

Simon, about to put his face in the empty donut box: “I will now glean the fields.”

Nathan: “Since I’m not going to college, can I have that money in my allowance?”

Nathan, to the waitress at SuperSalad: “May I see the wine list?”

2 comments:

  1. I just read what the Smith boys said & it was hillarious! Who are those people? There is nothing safe & sane about a family full of boys - I know from experience - but it is a funny existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS WAS SO FUNNY. Oh my gosh. Do you know those people? Or is that just a blog you read? I cried I laughed so much. My husband was like, "what is so funny??" My favorite one was where the boy said the biggest threats to mankind were nuclear bombs and squash soup.

    ReplyDelete