Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You are sweet, and I am chunky...

I posted about this a couple days ago, but accidentally deleted it. It's hard to accidentally delete something, but that's just me. So Bethany B., I accidentally deleted your comment - sorry!

We just got a great CD by the a cappella group Inside Out. It's called Sharing Time. It has some really fun arrangements of primary songs and also my favorite song ever, the Peanut Butter and Jelly song. "I'm peanut butter and you are jelly, and we're so happy on our little piece of bread...". The song "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" is just beautiful, "Little Purple Pansies" is delightfully sung by the bass-man, and "What Do You Do In The Summertime" is just fun.

Check out their website and click on the music tab at the top, then click on the blue CD and you can hear clips of a few of the songs from this CD.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun CD. I am always looking for good music. (= I had never heard of them. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to have to get this one. I played the clip of the peanut butter song for Paul and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I had lost inside out in the corridors of my BYU memories... ;) Thanks for bringing them up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know if there anywhere to buy these guys besides online? We're in Utah this week, but they didn't have any Inside Out at either FYE or Seagull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arwen - I would check the BYU bookstore. I know they have at least one Inside Out CD on the BYU Bookstore website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. We were going to head to the BYU bookstore tomorrow, but I was at a different Seagull today in Utah County, and they had it. Hooray! We love it.

    ReplyDelete