Sunday, January 19, 2014

March 2013

March was busy.

Kitty wore jammies and warm hats from Switzerland most of the month.
 Boo took a hip-hop class...
 ...and learned to bake chocolate souffles.
 There was more snow (and lost teeth)...
 ...and cute dresses.

 The house across the street burned down in dramatic fashion.  

And we said goodbye to our 1998 Saturn.  I bought it in 2002 when I graduated from college and started my first job.  I commuted to Lehi from Provo for a year, drove it to California a few times, then packed it to the gills and moved us to Indiana.  More work commutes for the next three years to Linton, Mitchell, Bedford and Indianapolis.  It then took J to work for another 6 years before we finally traded it in for a car with a third row.  It was a good little car, but I think we got out just in time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment