Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sparklers

So my camera cord has been lost for the last 2 months. I didn't worry about it too much until I ran out of room on my camera card. It finally turned up this morning (and by turned up I mean I reorganized the house til I found it), so I've got 621 pictures to sort through and blog.

Back to the Fourth of July. And I can't believe it was 2 months ago.
The girls don't have a great track record when it comes to fireworks. Or even sparklers. So we did some pre-sparklers to get them ready for the actual big day.

Boo loved them from the beginning. Kitty took a little bit of time to get warmed up,
but in the end decided they were acceptable.
We have the best spot in the neighborhood for watching the neighborhood fireworks. We sat in the corner of our side yard and had a great view of three different fireworks shows. Since they were all nearby, the pops were quite loud. Before the big ones really got going, the girls were running around, oblivious. A particularly loud one went off suddenly and scared Kitty so bad she fell completely over. She spent the rest of the show in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment