Wednesday, June 16, 2010

California Trip - Downhill fast

J and I had planned an overnight trip to Sacramento while my parents kept the girls. We got the exact hotel I wanted from Priceline, and a steakhouse recommendation from James and Sabs. But then...

J got sick the day we were supposed to leave.

By the time we got to the hotel, I had it too.

We had a nice view of the capitol, comfy king size bed, no kids, and a nice bathroom to puke in.

The first day was the worst, but we felt crummy for almost a week afterwards.

BUT...

the girls did not get sick (until we got home), so they continued to have a great time with Grandma and Grandpa.

They made stepping stones for Grandma's garden.
And helped plant the corn.
(Video will be here when I can get it to work).

My parents got a Wii while we were there, and Boo played incessently. Kitty was happy perched atop the empty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment